Whey protein can overpower recipes and leave a bad taste in your mouth. There's gotta be a better whey way. And the answer lies in hemp.
If you're looking to add an extra kick of plant-powered protein to your snacks, desserts, and meals, our hemp protein powder is a delicious and healthy option. It's vegan, easy-to-digest, and easy to love. That’s because our complete, plant-based protein is sourced from the best hemp seeds and milled down to the perfect powder, making it the ideal companion for any recipe, smoothie, or shake.
It’s time to step up your protein game. These five recipes will help you get started with Organic Hemplete Protein Powders.
Cranberry Protein Muffins
The first recipe comes to us from Katie at BakeItPaleo.com. She specializes in paleo-friendly baking. And her Cranberry Protein Muffins are simply to die for. These delicious muffins are made with Hemplete Unflavored Protein powder, cassava flour, and dried cranberries. As an additional bonus, they are gluten-free, Paleo, dairy-free, and free of added sugars. For more delicious recipes, you can follow Katie on Instagram @bakeit.paleo
- 1/2 cup of Hemplete Unflavored Hemp Protein powder (55g)
1/2 cup of cassava flour (88g)
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 of cup water
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients with eggs (except cranberries).
- Add in additional wet ingredients.
- Add in cranberries. Mix well.
Scoop the batter into a lined muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Store in your pantry or fridge.
Chocolate Ice Cream Popsicles
Our next recipe is the creation of Maria Fernanda, a food blogger and influencer dedicated to helping people nourish their bodies with flavorful, healthful foods that feed the soul. Visit her blog or follow her on Instagram @purely_health_living. We love chocolate, ice cream, and popsicles, so this combination triple win.
- 2 Tbsp of Hemplete Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp of granulated monk fruit
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup of cookie dough
- Divide the cookie dough and add it to the empty popsicle molds.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and pour it over the cookie dough in the molds.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting ;)
German Carrot Cake Fudge
Maria’s next recipe puts a healthy, hemp-powered spin on a classic dessert. Each piece is packed with 6 grams of protein and only 111 calories, so ditch the guilt and treat yourself to cakey goodness.
- 1/4 cup of Hemplete Chocolate Hemp Protein Powder
- 2 cups (250g) of steamed carrots (plus a few pieces to decorate)
- 1/2 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 3/4 cup of warm water
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (50g) of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- In a food processor, add steamed carrots, almond butter, cinnamon, Organic Chocolate Hemplete Protein Powder, water, and monk fruit. Blend or process the ingredients until you have a smooth consistency.
- Divide your mix into 12 silicone muffin cups.
- Top with pecans, shredded coconut and little pieces of carrots.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours and ENJOY!
Hemp Protein Waffles
Who doesn’t love waffles?! Our next breakfast recipe is brought to you by @sustainably_simplenutrition. She recommends making a bunch, freezing them, and eating them for breakfast on busy days throughout the week.
- 2 tbsp Hemplete Chocolate Hemp Protein powder
- 4 tbsp egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk (optional to increase the fiber in the waffles)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk or liquid of choice
- 1 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix everything together except the psyllium husk if you added.
- Spray your mini dash waffle maker with avocado oil and make your waffles!
- Enjoy! And freeze the ones you don’t eat.
Chocolate Covered Blueberry Smoothie
Do you love chocolate covered blueberries? Well, this delicious smoothie will conjure up memories of the decadent treat. It makes for the perfect pre- or post-workout protein boost. Or, if you ever need a sweet and healthy snack, it’s the perfectly sippable dessert in disguise.
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ mango
- Half of a banana (add more as desired)
- 3 tbsp Hemplete Chocolate Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 cup of plain Oatly Oat Milk
- A few ice cubes (optional)
- Add frozen blueberries and a few ice cubes to a blender.
- Drop in half or two-thirds of a banana, 3 tablespoons of hemp protein powder, half of a mango, and 1 cup of oat milk.
- Blend and enjoy!
Do you have any recipes to share? Make your own and tag @hemplete on Instagram.